Today we bring to your attention an article on the topic: “choosing a reliable and comfortable Chewy dog crate bestdogfood.expert” from best brands for people. We have tried to fully cover the topic. If something is not clear, then experts are ready to answer all questions in the comments.
First of all, the cage should be spacious enough so that the dog can sit freely in it, without bending down and not touching the ceiling with his head, lie stretched out to his full height, and without any problems change his position, turn around. In other words, the dog should feel comfortable in the crate on Chewy.
Secondly, Chewy dog crate must be strong and reliable so that the dog cannot bend the bars and get out of it without your help. We offer only quality American Midwest crates made of durable steel.
But no matter how good the cage is, it still needs to be selected based on the weight, size, breed, age and temperament of the dog. A correctly chosen Chewy dog crate will not only become your reliable assistant, but also a cozy corner for your pet.
Below are the manufacturer’s recommendations for choosing a Midwest crate. You can read more about cell models in the article. Please note that the dimensions of the Chewy crates given in this article are for informational purposes and may be changed by the manufacturer without notice.
View the best brands of Chewy dog crates
Small dog carriers on Chewy 56cm*33cm*41cm
- American Toy Fox Terrier, English Toy Terrier, Affenpinscher, Belgian Griffon, Volpino Italiano, Maltese, Toy Terrier, Toy Poodle, Phalene, Coloured, Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Japanese Chin.
- Australian Terrier, Bichon Frize, Border Terrier, Boston Terrier, Brussels Griffon, Chinese Crested, Fox Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Japanese Chin, Maltese, Manchester Terrier, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Poodle, Papillon, Pomeranian, Silky Terrier, Tibetan Terrier that fox terrier.
- American Water Spaniel, Australian Terrier, Basenji, Bichon Frize, Border Terrier, Boston Terrier, Brussels Griffon, Cairn Terrier, Chinese Crested, Dachshund, Fox Terrier, French Bulldog, Jack Russell Terrier, Japanese Chin, King Charles Spaniel, Lhasa Apso, Manchester Terrier, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Scottish Terrier, Sheltie, Toy Fox Terrier, West Highland Terrier.
Best metal Chewy dog crate 91cm*58cm*63cm
- American Eskimo, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Australian Cattle Dog, Basset Hound, Beagle, Brittany Spaniel, Bull Terrier, Bulldog, Chinese Shar Pei, Cocker Spaniel, English Setter, English Springer Spaniel, Finnish Spitz, Keeshond, Kerry Blue Terrier, Portuguese Water Dog, Corgi, Whippet.
- Airedale Terrier, Australian Shepherd, Bearded Collie, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Shepherd, Border Collie, Boxer, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Golden Retriever, Irish Setter, Irish Water Spaniel, Labrador Retriever, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Saluki, Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer.
- Alaskan Malamute, Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bouvier, Briard, Bullmastiff, Collie, Doberman, Dogue de Bordeaux, German Shepherd, Giant Schnauzer, Setter, Greyhound, Komondor, Rottweiler, Samoyed, Siberian Husky, Weimaraner.
- St. Bernard, Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound, Neapolitan Mastiff, Newfoundland, Scottish Greyhound.
These examples are indicative and can be adjusted depending on your needs and the individual characteristics of your dog.
For example, if you plan to use a Chewy dog crate in an apartment, you can buy best dog food on Chewy bestdogfood.expert, it one size or even two larger than the recommended one, so that the pet has more space to play and relax. If you plan to use the crate for transportation, then it is better to take it “size to size” so that the dog does not throw from side to side on bumps.
For a puppy, we always advise taking a dog cage on Chewy for growth, because when the pet grows up, dog crate can come in handy in many life situations, such as repairs, moving, unexpected guests with small children, etc.